The GE Personal Security Deluxe Door Alarm provides a simple-to-use, cost-effective security solution to protect you and your family against home invasions thanks to the 120-decibel alarm, loud enough to make a would-be intruder think twice about entering through your door. The system is also extremely easy to use. The deluxe door alarm features a contemporary design with easy access buttons and controls for simple operation. This straightforward concept makes using the GE Personal Security Deluxe Door Alarm intuitive, no matter what your technological skills may be. Perfect for homes, apartments, dorm rooms and offices. The GE Personal Security Deluxe Door Alarm couldn't be any easier to install. No measuring or messing with templates. Simply mount the deluxe door alarm using the provided versatile mounting plate that accommodates temporary or permanent mounting (screws and double-sided tape included). The deluxe door alarm features a four-digit keypad for programming your custom pin, to secure any door in your home. Using the deluxe door alarm is a breeze. You can select instant or delayed alarms with the flip of an easy-access switch. In the 'away' mode, you have 45 seconds to exit your home after you arm the system. When you get back home, simply open the door and deactivate the alarm within 30 seconds by entering your custom four-digit code. The 30-second delay helps to eliminate false triggering of the alarm. When you're home, simply select 'Home' mode for an instant alarm. With a 120-decibel siren, the GE Personal Security Deluxe Door Alarm is loud enough to alert you or your neighbors of a possible break-in. The siren is sure to scare any intruder, and will give you plenty of warning to alert the authorities and get your family to safety. When not in 'alarm' mode, all the alarms in the Alarm Kit offer a chime setting that alerts each time a door is opened. This is a great safety feature if you have small children that may make their way outside unsupervised. Next, check that the batteries are fresh using the battery test switch or low battery indicator. It's that easy! There's no wiring involved, so the kit is simple for anyone to install. Perfect for homes, apartments, dorm rooms and offices.
GE Deluxe Wireless Door Alarm, 120 Decibel, Alarm or Entry Chime, Indoor Personal Security, with Keypad Activation, 45117
- Deluxe door alarm perfect for homes, apartments, dorm rooms and offices. 120 decibel alarm is loud enough to make a would be intruder think twice about entering through your door and alert your neighbors of a possible break-in.
- Easy to use four-digit keypad for programming your custom pin - easy access buttons and controls for simple operation.
- Easy to install, simply mount using the provided mounting plate for temporary or permanent installation (double-sided tape and screws provided).
- Features "Away" and Home" modes - both chime and alarm modes for when you are home or away as well as instant or delayed alarm.
- Battery powered so there is no need for wiring - requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).